It's time to don your favourite lipstick for our next Women in Business event - Youth Off The Streets Lipstick Lunch in Parramatta, with Deborah Wallace and Father Chris Riley!
Often referred to as 'the gang buster', Detective Superintendent Deborah Wallace, has delved into the dark underbelly of crime investigating and dismantling some of the State's most feared gangs. Throughout a stellar career spanning more than 30 years with NSW Police, Deborah has faced murderers, drug manufacturers and extortionists - to name just a few - armed with her trademark heels and colourful suits.
Currently Commander, State Crime Command Gangs Squad, Deborah is a self-described diehard Parramatta Eels fan, proud "westie" and long-time supporter of Youth Off The Streets, our charity partner for this fabulous Lipstick Lunch.
Deborah will be joined by the founder and CEO of Youth Off The Streets, and 2012 Australian of the Year, Father Chris Riley.
So put on your lipstick and prepare to glam it up for this very special Women in Business lunch:
- Join us to hear from the commanding lady in blue, Detective Superintendent Deborah Wallace, Commander, State Crime Command Gangs Squad as she exposes the reality and grit of a life dedicated to the clean-up of crime
- Learn more about Youth Off The Streets from Father Chris Riley, and hear the difference it makes from someone who has directly benefited from their programs
- Win some fantastic prizes in our fundraising activities
- Enjoy a lip smacking 2 course lunch with champagne on arrival in the ballroom of the recently renovated Parkroyal Parramatta
- Bring your staff and clients and strengthen your networks by connecting with other women (and men!) in business. Book a table of 10 for $1,250!
Become a Member Today! JOIN NOW and you can book at our special members' rate of $125.00 per ticket.
We look forward to seeing you at this very special lunch.