As a Senior Associate at Coleman Greig, Anna Ford specialises in employment law and workplace relations.
Anna has a professional, yet personal approach and prides herself on her ability to deliver clear, realistic and practical solutions to her clients, who are predominately HR Managers and those responsible for workplace or HR issues. Her expertise includes identifying commercially focused outcomes and where needed, court representation.
Having developed strong relationships with her clients, Anna's portfolio extends to a variety of industries including service, retail, manufacturing, finance and not for profit.
Anna regularly presents at workshops and seminars on a range of employment related topics, writes articles, and contributes to the Coleman Greig Employment Law Blog.
Anna also conducts in-house training for her clients on a range of employment and workplace issues.
Anna's key areas of expertise include:
- Performance Management
- Employment Terminations
- Unfair Dismissals and Adverse Action claims
- Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
- Workplace Restructuring and Redundancies
- Compliance with Employment Legislation, Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Liaising with the Fair Work Ombudsman and Fair Work Commission
- Drafting Employment Contracts, Enterprise Agreements and Workplace Policies
- Award Classifications
- Workplace Investigations
- Confidential Information
- Post-Employment Restraints of Trade
Anna is also a Board Member of the Sydney Hills Business Chamber. The Sydney Hills Business Chamber is the peak business support agency in the Sydney Hills District, providing business networking and learning and development opportunities to businesses in the region.