Camille Broadhurst is an Associate Lawyer working within Coleman Greig’s Wills and Estate Planning team.
In line with her wide-reaching experience with Wills, Estate Planning and Business Succession, Camille has particularly strong practical knowledge in relation to:
- Preparing estate planning documents, including Wills, Enduring Guardianship, Powers of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration and Memoranda of Wishes
- Superannuation, including self-managed superannuation funds, variations of the same and nominations
- Rural succession planning, including inter-generational transfers and business succession planning
- Advising on discretionary trusts and variations of the same
- Advising on testamentary trusts, life interests and rights to reside for homes
- Inter-family loans and gifts
- Advising on various aspects of tax implications in estate planning such as asset transfers, land tax and capital gains tax, to name a few
- Acting on behalf of medium to high net worth private clients with complex wealth structures
A natural communicator, Camille develops strong relationships with all of her clients and smoothly manages matters through to completion, often exceeding client expectations. Open communication is important to Camille, her clients appreciate this and trust her advice. At times she has used structural diagrams and flow charts to go through draft documents, keeping the process simple and easy to understand for her clients.
Having worked with a diverse range of clients, including high net wealth individuals, young parents, families, rural business owners and medium to high net wealth estates, her skills have developed in comprehensive estate planning documents and tailoring unique strategies and structures for clients, to ensure their wishes in life, death and retirement are well looked after.
Passionate about educating those in the community, Camille often writes blogs and articles on various estate planning topics and contributes to the Retirement and Estate Planning Bulletin, Lexis Nexis.
Each Christmas, Camille contributes to the local women’s shelter and has also completed the Blackmores’ Bridges Run. Camille also holds a Bachelor of Art History and Diploma in Law.
Outside of work, Camille enjoys playing netball and reading.