Krishneel (Krish) Nath is a Senior Associate in Coleman Greig's Litigation & Dispute Resolution team. Solution focussed, Krish takes the time to understand each clients' needs so he can provide tailored, practical advice.
Krish has extensive experience acting for a wide range of clients, including directors of companies, private and public companies, individuals and not-for-profit organisations.
He has a particular interest and demonstrated expertise in assisting clients dealing with public law issues, such as defending proceedings brought by regulators or commencing proceedings against regulators, including:
- Disputing the validity of the enforcement powers;
- Defending disqualification action by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) against directors of companies and assisting directors during examinations by ASIC;
- Defending recovery proceedings commenced by the Australian Taxation Office in relation to Director Penalty Notices or statutory garnishee notices; and,
- Commencing proceedings against Revenue NSW in relation to disputes arising under the Payroll Taxation Act.
Krish also has significant experience in assisting clients in relation to general commercial disputes, including disputes arising under:
- Lease agreements;
- Security of payment claims;
- Corporate or personal insolvency;
- Misleading and deceptive conduct claims; and,
- Debt recovery claims.
Prior to joining Coleman Greig, Krish worked in an established Sydney law firm in a commercial litigation role where he assisted various corporate and individual clients in a broad range of matters in both State and Federal jurisdictions.
Krish has delivered legal seminars to professionals, including accountants and in-house counsels of public companies, as well as not-for-profit organisations. He is skilled at breaking down complex litigation terms and legal processes into easily understood information.
Krish is a devoted father of two who enjoys music and playing volleyball in his spare time.