Hyun Shin is a lawyer in Coleman Greig's Commercial Advice team.
Through his time working across a wide range of legal areas in both Australia and the United Kingdom, Hyun has developed an ability to assist clients with a variety of commercial matters - breaking concepts down into easy to understand language, ensuring that his clients have a thorough grasp of their legal position, as well as their available options.
Hyun's acumen with regard to commercial law, coupled with his capacity to provide advice on a wide variety of business contracts gives his clients the security of knowing that they are in safe hands, regardless of the size, or financial value of their matter.
Since joining Coleman Greig in 2018, Hyun has worked directly with an eclectic range of clients across a diverse catalogue of matters - including, amongst others:
- Reviewing, preparing and advising on shareholder agreements and providing shareholders and company directors with advice;
- Guiding clients of various sizes with the sale and acquisition of businesses;
- Working with a range of national and international companies to review international and domestic supply and distribution agreements;
- Working with a major national business to advise on media service contracts;
- Advising a multinational corporation on a significant domestic investment valued over $20m;
- Assisting clients with loan agreements, security agreements and NDA's; and
- Providing assistance and advice, including preparation of documents and attendances at AGM's and Board Meetings for one of the major hospitals in Sydney.
Hyun prides himself on his friendly and accessible nature - which he notes genuinely assists him with his ability to keep his clients both calm and confident throughout the entirety of their matter.
Outside of work, Hyun enjoys staying fit in both mind and body by taking regular part in sports and martial arts.