Isabella Krstanovski is a Lawyer, who is a key and valued member of Coleman Greig's Commercial Advice team.
Her experience as a Legal Cadet with Coleman Greig from 2016, working with senior lawyers across a range of practice areas in the firm, provided Isabella with an outstanding foundation for when she became a lawyer in 2021.
Isabella’s tenure with the team since 2018, has imbued her with the ability to work through a range of commercial matters with clarity and commercial acumen.
Clear communication and assisting clients with achieving their commercial goals is a driving factor for Isabella.
Examples of some of the work Isabella regularly undertakes include:
- preparing a range of documents including trading terms and conditions, privacy policies, loan agreements, general security agreements, licence agreements, non-disclosure agreements, shareholder agreements and constitutions;
- preparing commercial policies and procedures;
- assisting clients with commercial transactions including share, unit, asset and business transactions and share buy-backs;
- advising clients on general commercial issues, including compliance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Spam Act 2003 (Cth); and
- advising clients on the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
Having completed a Bachelor of Business, Isabella takes a pragmatic approach and ensures she always has the broader commercial interests of Coleman Greig’s clients in mind.
Passionate about commercial law, Isabella is an ongoing contributor to a number of Coleman Greig's blogs and legal updates and has authored an article on anti-competitive conduct, which was published in LexisNexis Inhouse Counsel.