Digital Media & Technology
Digital media and technology is fast becoming embedded in the way we go about our daily lives as both individuals and as businesses.
With such a reliance on digital media and technology to connect, promote and facilitate, there can be great risk. An issue in this area can negatively impact your brand in both the short and long-term.
At Coleman Greig, we have a genuine passion for all things digital media and technology. Our aim is to help you understand the world of digital media and technology from a risk management perspective, providing you with step-by-step advice in order to help you resolve problems and understand the legal issues at hand.
Importantly, we don’t just support you when things go wrong. Our firm believes in being proactive and working alongside you to minimise risk from the outset. Identifying possible social media pitfalls and guiding you in responding to negative customer feedback are just some of the ways we help you to get the best from your digital media and technology experience.
Our knowledge in this area is both expansive and current and is supplemented by actively keeping up with the latest developments in social media and technology.
In addition to providing and delivering advice that you can understand, Coleman Greig has substantial experience in resolving a wide range of disputes. Should you require, we are also experienced in litigating matters in the Local, District and Supreme Courts.
We can help you with:
- Risk management in relation to your online presence
- Privacy, security and spam issues
- Advice and guidance in relation to your social media channels including posting, handling controversial comments and monitoring posts
- Website and software (including application) terms and conditions
- Advice on technology agreements
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Managing employees in relation to social media in the workplace
For more information, or to make an appointment at one of our offices, please select from the below.