Wills & Estate Planning
The effective planning of your overall estate and its allocation is critical. Marriage, separation or divorce, house purchases and other significant events may all impact on the way you manage your assets and how you would like your estate to be distributed after your death. Obligations under the law to family members and others also need consideration and for some people the tax consequences of the succession process are critical.
At Coleman Greig we don’t just prepare a Will and associated documents for you, we sit down with you to discuss your own personal situation and determine the best solution to make sure that you protect both your assets and your family and friends.
Our Wills & Estate Planning team works closely with financial advisers and tax experts to investigate the regulations and issues surrounding your estate plan and works with you to make sure that you understand the implications.
We can help you with:
- Administration of your estate
- Defending or making claims upon an estate
- Keeping safe custody of your Will
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- Preparing Enduring Guardianship appointments
- Regular prompting to review your estate plan and Will at the various milestones in your life
- Setting up various trusts
For more information, or to make an appointment at one of our offices, please select from the below.