Business Migration Services
Coleman Greig can provide you with specialised immigration advice to help your business. Our team of qualified and experienced Registered Migration Agents is available for clients who are dealing with the complex and rapidly changing laws that govern both temporary and permanent entry into Australia. We can also provide assistance to businesses seeking to retain overseas staff already working for them on a temporary basis.
Our services are available to both corporate and individual clients and we take pride in the professional manner in which we handle each matter and the results we have achieved. Most importantly, we provide a complete immigration service from advice regarding the appropriate visa options through to management of the actual application process and skilled representation in Courts or Tribunals if required.
We can help you with:
- Advice on the various visa options available
- Advice regarding your obligation as a sponsor
- Planning the sponsorship process
- Preparing and lodging applications
- Preparing supporting submissions
- Liaison with the Department of Immigration
- Tracking and managing the progress of your visa applications
- Representation in various Courts and Tribunals
To see the Code of Conduct.
For more information, or to make an appointment at one of our offices, please select from the below.