Our experience and commitment to clients
Often businesses will find themselves in disputes arising out of commercial relationships that have gone sour. If your business is in this position and just can't seem to resolve the dispute, it might be time to go to Court.
Alternatively, you may be on the other side of the coin, and be drawn into Court proceedings by another party.
In either event, you can be confident that our team of expert litigators are tenacious, dedicated and focussed - a team that you will be pleased to have working for you!
Our litigation team has significant experience, and has achieved excellent results, in all jurisdictions across Australia. We have a diverse range of experience within the team and will represent your business with the utmost professionalism and integrity. Our team can quickly understand the key issues at stake and develop sound legal strategies to ensure a successful outcome.
Most importantly, we understand the commercial impact litigation can have on a business and will always try to minimise that impact, and act in the best interests of your business.
We can help you with:
- Contractual disputes;
- Enforcement of commercial agreements;
- Property disputes;
- Retail and commercial lease disputes;
- Breaches of Manufacturing and Supply Agreements;
- Australian Consumer Law disputes;
- Consumer Guarantees;
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Construction disputes;
- Information and Technology related disputes;
- Licensing and franchising;
- Confidentiality disputes;
- Corporations law and disputes; and,
- Shareholder disputes.
To achieve the best outcome in Court for your business please contact our experienced litigators or to make an appointment at one of our offices, please select from the below.