Mediation & Dispute Resolution
The team here at Coleman Greig is experienced in all aspects of dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
At Coleman Greig, we adopt a flexible approach to dispute resolution. We believe that a solution can be found to most issues without the need for costly court action and we are committed to resolving our clients’ business disputes in a professional manner and, most importantly, with concern for the commercial impact on their business. We understand that the courtroom should be a last resort and will endeavour to resolve matters as quickly and effectively as possible, and in your best interests.
When a legal dispute arises, we work with you to identify a preferred outcome and the best strategy for achieving that particular outcome. Our skilled negotiators and mediators can quickly assess the path to take and our results speak for themselves!
We can help you with:
- Assessing opportunities to resolve disputes outside court
- Plain language and commercial advice on the practical options and negotiating strategy
- Preparing your case with a view to resolving it before litigation commences, or out of court if litigation has started
- Working with you and other parties to set up mediation or other alternatives to litigation
- Representing you at mediation seeking a non-litigated outcome.
For more information, or to make an appointment at one of our offices, please select from the below.
Mediation & Dispute Resolution - Our Clients
Coleman Greig’s team of experienced lawyers has developed considerable experience in the field of mediation and dispute resolution and we understand the impact of a legal dispute on your business and the potential commercial issues you may face.
We have assisted clients from a range of industries to resolve their legal issues quickly and effectively, without the need to resort to court action, and have represented organisations from the manufacturing, franchising, building and construction, retail, services, not-for-profit and finance industries as well as government.