In the field of property law there are many opportunities for disputes to arise – from tenancy disputes through to disputes over builders’ payments, contract issues and challenges to the legality of major developments. The team here at Coleman Greig is experienced in all aspects of dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
At Coleman Greig, we adopt a flexible approach to dispute resolution. We believe that a solution can be found to most issues without the need for costly Court action and we are committed to resolving our clients’ business disputes in a professional manner and, most importantly, with concern for the commercial impact on their business. We understand that the Courtroom should be a last resort and will endeavour to resolve matters as quickly and effectively as possible, and in your best interests.
We can help you with:
- Disputes between a landlord and tenant
- Enforcing the terms and conditions of a lease
- Mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- Building contract disputes and litigation, including multi-party liability litigation
- Representing clients in Land & Environment Court litigation
- Recovery of damages or payments due under contract
For more information, or to make an appointment at one of our offices, contact us.
Phone +61 2 9895 9200
Level 11, 100 George Street,
Parramatta NSW 2150
|Norwest Baulkham Hills Office
Phone +61 2 9895 9343
Suite 601, Level 6, 2 - 8 Brookhollow Avenue
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153