Commercial Property Law
Our experience and commitment to clients
Commercial property requires timely advice and prompt service. We can assist with the full range of issues that might arise with your property transaction and will provide practical, commercially-focused advice to your business.
Coleman Greig's property team has significant experience and expertise in all areas of commercial property law - including more than 50 years of cumulative experience through our accredited property specialists.
Over the years, the team has represented government departments and agencies, private companies (including subsidiaries of multinational companies and national retailers), major property developers, utility companies, and small owner/developers on a wide range of issues - ensuring clients' needs are dealt with promptly and efficiently in every case.
- Representing local subsidiaries of multinational companies in relation to the lease of their new Australian head offices including documenting the design and construction of their premises.
- Acting for national retailers in assisting in managing and negotiating leases for Australia-wide property portfolios.
- Acting for government agencies in managing and negotiating sales, leases and acquisitions for state-wide property portfolios.
- Responsible for the sale and refinance of a property valued at $70 million with in excess of 200 titles.
- Preparing sale contracts for large off the plan residential (in excess of 100 units), mixed-use and commercial developments in rapidly growing urban and regional areas.
- Arranging partial sale and refinancing of approximately $100 million worth of rural land, Western Land leases and water rights and the creation of easements.
For proven expertise in Property Law, contact our team for prompt service you can trust or to make an appointment at one of our offices, please select from the below.