Coleman Greig joins international network of law firms
Coleman Greig is excited to announce that we have been selected as the only Australian law firm to represent First Law International (FLI) here in Australia. FLI is a global network of over 75 independent full-service, high quality law firms. The firm's involvement in FLI opens a great range of opportunities for clients looking at offshore activities.
CEO Warrick McLean said “We can now connect clients directly with law firms around the world that have the proven expertise and jurisdictional knowledge to assist with their business needs.”
Member firms offer a full-service menu of the highest quality legal services in each jurisdiction, including:
- General commercial and corporate legal advice;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Litigation and litigation management;
- Governmental and regulatory representation;
- Project and company management;
- Market access and investment strategy; and,
- Advice in a full range of legal competencies including tax, labour, finance, real estate, data protection, and intellectual property.
Two of our Principals - Peter Stewart, Head of Commercial Advice, and Caroline Hutchinson, Head of Litigation and Dispute Resolution – are currently in Barcelona for the FLI annual conference where they will meet fellow member firms and showcase ‘the firm from Down Under’.
If you are considering any business ventures overseas, now is the perfect time to act. Please contact us to discuss how we can open the international door for your business through FLI: