Understanding the options and planning for your future needs
As Australia's population continues to age, we are seeing an increasing number of retirement villages and aged care facilities being built to cope with the growing number of people looking for additional services or support in their senior years.
Unfortunately, navigating the system can be very complicated and fraught with traps and pitfalls, especially during an emotionally stressful time of ill health when decisions often need to be made quickly. Planning for your retirement is something that should be considered well before it becomes a necessity - for both you and your family.
Coleman Greig is bringing together a group of experts in the field of retirement living and aged care to help demystify this complex environment. Our highly experienced presenters will look at:
- Understanding the aged care system in Australia including the major changes that will be implemented over the next 10 years
- Finding the right care solutions for your family whether that's a retirement village, residential aged care facility or in-home care and support
- Funding care options and the impact on pension entitlements
- The importance of estate planning to ensure your wishes are carried out
- Tips and traps of buying into retirement villages and residential aged care facilities
This seminar will give you an opportunity to gain a better understanding of how the system works - and you'll have the chance to ask questions of our experts in the field.
Don't miss this opportunity - and we also encourage you to book in a family member/s for this important information evening.
Book now to reserve your place!