Securing Your Financial Future
As Women in Business, we're intelligent, sassy and independent but we all have something to learn about being more financially savvy.
Featuring two financially switched on guest speakers, guests at this special lunch learnt tips and strategies to set them on the path to building wealth and securing their financial future.
Diana Saad, Senior Financial Planner, BT Financial Group
Diana specialises in wealth protection and intergenerational wealth creation and is committed to unlocking new and improved ways of helping women achieve their financial goals. Diana guided guests through:
- What you need to know about superannuation including a fascinating insight into the superannuation gender gap
- Overcoming some of the superannuation challenges faced by women
- Investment patterns of women in the workforce and how to choose from various asset classes
- Securing your financial future through setting goals and planning
- Funding for self-managed super funds
Lillie Cawthorn, Industrial Real Estate investor, author of The Money Factory
Lillie has been investing in industrial real estate in Sydney for 15 years and also has investment interests in France and the US. When Lillie discovered that very few women invest in industrial real estate, she wrote The Money Factory, a step-by-step guide to encourage investors, particularly women, to explore opportunities in the sector. Lillie shared:
- Her personal journey as a woman in business and how she has built her wealth
- Insights into her experiences in working with women to secure their financial future
- How you can use industrial property as an investment strategy