As a Senior Associate at Coleman Greig, Anna Ford specialises in employment law and workplace relations.
Anna has a professional, yet personal approach and prides herself on her ability to deliver clear, realistic and practical solutions to her clients, who are predominately HR Managers and those responsible for workplace or HR issues. Her expertise includes identifying commercially focused outcomes and where needed, court representation.
Having developed strong relationships with her clients, Anna’s portfolio extends to a variety of industries including service, retail, manufacturing, finance and community services.
Anna regularly presents at workshops and seminars on a range of employment related topics, writes articles, and contributes to the Coleman Greig Employment Law Blog. Additionally, Anna facilitates a HR Forum, developed specifically for HR decision makers, to provide them with professional development opportunities, and a platform to enable them to share ideas, network and build professional relationships across the local business community.
Anna also conducts in-house training for employees on a range of employment and workplace issues.
Anna’s key areas of expertise include:
- Performance Management
- Employment Terminations
- Unfair Dismissals and Adverse Action claims
- Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
- Workplace Restructuring and Redundancies
- Compliance with Employment Legislation, Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Liaising with the Fair Work Ombudsman and Fair Work Commission
- Drafting Employment Contracts, Enterprise Agreements and Workplace Policies
- Award Classifications
- Confidential Information
- Post Employment Restraints of Trade
In 2017, Anna was appointed as an Advisory Board Member to the Edmund Rice Special Education Services School Board for a term of three years.