Industrial Relations, Industrial Disputes and Union Issues
The Employment Law team at Coleman Greig is highly experienced in all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
Over the years, we have provided advice and representation on a wide range of issues to clients ranging from small-medium enterprises through to multi-nationals. We understand the need to maintain a harmonious balance between all parties - from the shareholders, to the employees, to the union, to the Tribunals and the Fair Work Ombudsman - and the importance of negotiation in the workplace.
We have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation and can both pre-empt potential workplace disputes and successfully manage a dispute, should one arise.
We provide assistance with:
- Interpreting and advising in relation to enterprise agreements
- Managing industrial disputes and related litigation
- Representing you in issues with unions representing employees
- Advising on union rights of entry and
- Advising on compliance and risk management issues.
For more information or to make an appointment at our Parramatta or Norwest offices, contact:
+61 2 9895 9200