Public Notary Services
In business, and in your personal life, there are times when you need documents to be certified as accurate and legal or you need an official “witness” to a contract or document. In most instances, a Justice of the Peace (or JP) can provide that service: they can review copies of documents and attest to their accuracy or legal status, and they can witness documentation.
However, a JP’s official capacity is usually only recognised within a particular country. If a document is to be used internationally, then a Public Notary/Notary Public should be used. Usually a practicing lawyer or barrister, a Notary Public can perform the administrative functions of a JP in an international forum, including witnessing documents, administering oaths, taking statutory declarations and affidavits.
At Coleman Greig we have Public Notaries who can provide this service.
We can help you with:
- Preparation and certification of Powers of Attorney, Wills, Deeds, contracts and other legal documents for use in Australia and internationally
- Witnessing affidavits, statutory declarations, contracts and other legal documents
- Certification of photocopied documents
- Preparation marine protests
- Protest notes and bills of exchange
- Attestation of documents and certification of their due execution for use in Australia and internationally
Public Notary Services - Our Clients
Coleman Greig’s Notary Public is available to assist both individuals and businesses with the certification of official documentation and the witnessing of documents as required.
If you require a Notary Public please contact Coleman Greig on tel: 02 9635 4222 to make an appointment today.