In recent years, the laws protecting intellectual property have become increasingly complex.
Coleman Greig’s experience in assisting clients with a whole range of issues in this area has allowed the firm to develop a highly practical approach to identifying and managing risks on behalf of businesses, as well as representing clients in enforcing their intellectual property rights.
We can help you with:
- Intellectual property audits
- Registration of intellectual property including trademarks and business names
- Prosecuting traders for infringement of registered rights, passing off and/or misleading and deceptive conduct
- Defending alleged infringements of intellectual property rights
- Defending applications to have registered trademarks removed
- Protecting confidential information and preventing unauthorised use
- Advice and representation regarding ownership and protection of inventions and designs
- Internet issues
- E-commerce procedures and documentation
- Employees, contractors and the protection of intellectual property
- Risk management and compliance
Intellectual Property - Our Clients
Coleman Greig’s team of experienced commercial lawyers provides quality advice and representation to a diverse range of clients in the field of intellectual property. These clients include family businesses through to subsidiaries of multi-national organisations, public and privately-owned companies.
Our experience and expertise crosses numerous industry sectors and we currently assist clients from fields such as manufacturing, franchising, technology, training, and not-for-profit. Over the years our team has developed an in-depth understanding of the IP issues facing all businesses in general, as well as the particular issues that arise in different industries.