Coleman Greig’s experienced team of property lawyers can assist you with all aspects of property development, whether you are embarking upon a multi-million dollar shopping centre development, an apartment block or an office building.
Our senior lawyers have gained significant expertise in the field of property development and can provide timely, professional and practical advice, ensuring your project runs as smoothly as possible.
We understand the multitude of legal issues that will arise with your development from application through to sale.
We can help you with:
- Community title developments
- Retirement village developments
- Sale and purchase of development properties
- Strata title developments
- Advice about easements and restrictive covenants on neighbouring developments
- Arranging joint venture agreements
- Negotiating finance and loan agreements
- Negotiating options, contracts and conditions of sale
- Negotiating with government departments and councils
- Land and environment issues.
For more information or to make an appointment at our Parramatta or Norwest offices, contact:
+61 2 9895 9200