At Coleman Greig, you have access to a number of property lawyers and licensed conveyancers with both expertise and experience in the field. After all, buying or selling your property is a significant transaction and you need to feel confident that you have the best people working on your behalf.
Our team understands how important it is to you, and what can cause potential problems in a property transaction and we will aim to ensure the whole process runs as smoothly as possible.
Efficient turnaround means that you won’t be kept waiting for documentation, with most contracts being prepared and sale contracts reviewed on your behalf quickly and efficiently. Settlements can also be timed to ensure that everything falls into place at the right time and with as little stress as possible. 
We can help you with:
  • Buying or selling at auction 
  • Selling your property in a group sale
  • Company title properties 
  • Investment properties
  • Strata title properties 
  • Advising you on your mortgage documentation.


For more information or to make an appointment at our Parramatta or Norwest offices, contact:

 Coleman Greig phone number +61 2 9895 9200 

Conveyancing - Our Clients


  • Plain English Guide to Selling your Property with your Neighbours to a Developer - 3 Nov 2016
    The days of a property developer approaching individual owners to purchase their properties is fast becoming a distant memory. Increasingly, owners are taking the initiative and joining forces to offer their properties as a package deal. Here are the steps you need to take.
  • New conveyancing rules, legislation and procedures - 5 Sep 2016
    Barbara Shafton
    Changes to foreign investor surcharges and new rules around Land Tax Certificates
  • ‘Going once! Going twice! Sold!’ New conveyancing rules in force - 16 Aug 2016
    Andrew Grima
    Most of us are fairly familiar with the steps involved in the purchase of residential property but what you may not be across are recent changes in conveyancing. Under the new Conveyancing Rules lawyers and conveyancers are required to verify the identity of their clients, borrowers and anyone who is to be provided with a certificate of title. In addition, it must be confirmed that the person having their identity checked has the authority to deal with the land.
  • Big changes underway due to loose-fill asbestos insulation! - 15 Mar 2016
    Ricky Raad
    The NSW Government is currently running a Voluntary Purchase and Demolition Program for homes and commercial properties affected by loose-fill asbestos insulation. During the 1960s and 1970s loose-fill asbestos insulation was sold as ceiling insulation. An ACT-based company known as 'Mr Fluffy', installed this insulation in approximately 1000 homes in the ACT and NSW. 
  • Plain English Guide to Buying Off the Plan - 1 Jul 2015
    This Plain English Guide answers some of the more commonly asked questions about buying real estate 'off the plan' and should be read in conjunction with Coleman Greig's Plain English Guide to Buying Real Estate.
  • Plain English Guide to Buying Residential Real Estate - 1 Jul 2015
    There are few more important transactions than buying real estate. You are making a major financial investment and the purchase is likely to result in changes to your personal life. Buying real estate is usually an emotional process and it is important to make sure that you are not “blinded” by this emotion.
  • Plain English Guide to Community Living - 1 Jul 2015
    Most home units, town houses or villas in New South Wales are held under Strata or Community Title. Strata and Community titles are particular types of Torrens Title. When you own a house or a block of land you usually have absolute ownership of not only the house and land but also the air space above the land and the earth underneath. This is known as “absolute” ownership of the whole vertical column.
  • Plain English Guide to Protecting Your Interest in a Property - 1 Jul 2015
    When you purchase real estate with a partner or spouse there are two ways in which your ownership of the property may be described: you can hold the property either as joint tenants, or as tenants in common.
  • Plain English Guide to Selling Residential Real Estate - 1 Jul 2015
    The sale of your home is likely to be one of the most important transactions you enter into. Not only will substantial amounts of money be involved but the event will involve a significant change in your personal affairs.