Coleman Greig’s origins date back to 1869 when John Bowden commenced practice as a solicitor in George Street, Parramatta. His practice was purchased in 1928 by Ralph Coleman and in 1940 Malcolm Greig bought into the practice and Coleman & Greig was established.
The firm has since developed into a practice that provides the breadth of expertise usually only found in a Sydney CBD-based firm, yet still offers the personal attention and value for money of a local firm. It has always operated out of George Street, Parramatta and is well known in the region for its high quality service and legal expertise.
Now employing around 70 staff members, all working in specialist teams, the firm’s structure and operations ensure our clients benefit from the expertise of solicitors who focus on particular areas of the law.
In July 2007 the firm moved from a partnership structure to an incorporated company – CG Solicitors Pty Ltd – and appointed a number of new Principals, cementing CG’s position in the region as both a progressive and highly successful legal practice.